TMT Predictions collection| Deloitte in Bermuda | Technology, Media & Telecommunications has been added to your bookmarks.
Looking for past TMT Predictions?
Access the collection of previous years' predictions
Each year Deloitte's TMT Predictions reveal the perspectives gained from hundreds of conversations with industry leaders, and tens of thousands of consumer interviews across the globe. Here you'll find the complete reports from predictions of the past few years.
Deloitte Global Predictions 2017
As the pace of technological change becomes exponentially faster, it is increasingly difficult to identify the major trends that could have profound effects on enterprises and consumers. To help address this challenge, the 2017 version of Predictions from Deloitte Global was designed to provide insight into what may offer disruption and growth opportunities across the technology, media and telecommunications ecosystems.
The 10 Predictions of 2017 combined Deloitte Global thinking, original and secondary research, perspectives gained from hundreds of conversations with industry leaders, and the aggregated opinions of tens of thousands of consumer across the globe.
Below is a list of the topics covered in last year's report:
- DDoS attacks enter the terabit era
- Safety first: the road to self-driving starts with a stop
- 5G: a revolution in evolution, even in 2017
- Brains at the edge: machine learning goes mobile
- The great indoors: the final frontier for digital navigation
- TV advertising in the US: flat is the new up
- Have we reached peak tablet?
- Vinyl: the billion dollar nostalgic niche
- IT-as-a-Service: the half-trillion dollar 'niche'