IDC MarketScape names Deloitte leader in Canada | Deloitte | Human Capital | Insights has been added to your bookmarks.
IDC MarketScape has named Deloitte a leader in Canadian organizational and change consulting services
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) is pleased to announce that Deloitte has been named a leader in Canadian organizational and change consulting services in the IDC MarketScape: Canadian Organizational and Change Consulting Services 2013 Vendor Analysis (doc #CA2CAS13, December 2013) report.
The report assesses the capability and business strategy of many of the leading business consulting firms. The report notes that when reading an IDC MarketScape graphic, “positioning in the upper right of the grid indicates that providers are well positioned to gain market share. For the purposes of analysis, IDC divided potential key strategy measures for success into two primary categories: capabilities and strategies.”
The report notes: “Deloitte's human capital portfolio is well aligned with global offerings (part of the One Deloitte strategy), supporting customers with offerings in strategic change, organizational design, talent management, facilitation services, and HR transformation. Each of these offerings supports multiple sub-offerings, positioning Deloitte as one of the providers with the most complete set of solutions in the organizational and change consulting services market.”
“We’re thrilled to be named a leader in Canadian organizational and change consulting services," says Heather Stockton, partner, Deloitte Canada human capital practice leader. “This recognition shows the power of Deloitte in bringing the best thinking, project experiences, and learning to our local markets. It’s an important reminder that we are part of a world class organization – globally and in Canada – with a focus on bringing strategic and innovative people solutions to our clients.”
- Deloitte named a Leader based on strategy and capabilities
- Deloitte’s Canadian human capital practice is an innovator with the global practice as it has developed a key offering in the areas of leadership team effectiveness and managerial design (Managerial Design) that are being evaluated and rolled out across the company’s global network
- From a vertical market perspective, Deloitte concentrates on customers in the financial services sector, the public sector, and the energy and resources sector. These are the three most competitive markets for organizational and change consulting, and Deloitte augments the list with other areas including life and health sciences, manufacturing, and transportation
- In response to competitive pressures and customer demands, Deloitte has strengthened its human capital practice in the past 18–24 months adding new offerings, frameworks (Organization Acceleration, an analytics-driven change framework), and a research and advisory firm (Bersin by Deloitte), in addition to publishing numerous viewpoints on human capital issues in Canada
- Deloitte has also been aggressive in establishing itself as an integrator of IT products and services, building through organic growth as well as through acquisitions (Managerial Design and Monitor Consulting Group)
- The firm has also established working partnerships with SAP, Oracle, and Workday to support customers with traditional on-premise license and maintenance installations as well as cloud computing/SaaS initiatives, a part of the human capital market that is growing quickly and profoundly changing the software application component of HR solutions
- Deloitte is positioned as a Leader in the Canadian organizational and change consulting services by IDC MarketScape based on the length of its active service in the market as well as the depth and breadth of offerings to customers. Deloitte exhibited an appropriate balance between its current capabilities and its near-term strategic direction, both of which are well aligned with customer needs and requirements