Our Restructuring Services Group specialises in providing in-depth business and financial advisory to various stakeholders in the areas of corporate restructuring and business recovery.
With our expertise, experience and by leveraging on the collective knowledge of the Deloitte global network and the larger business community, we are able to offer independent and trustworthy advice to clients with the view of maximising recovery and protecting shareholders’ interests.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Restructuring advisory to corporates, shareholders and creditors
- Debt advisory, including LBO/acquisition financing, refinancing, rescheduling, exchange offers, structured finance, project finance raising
- Performance improvement, cash and working capital optimization
- Fast track M&A in distress situations
- Corporate exit services, reorganisations, amalgamations and solvent liquidations.
- Insolvency services which includes acting as Judicial Manager, Liquidator, Receiver, Special Accountant and Scheme Manager
- Contentious matters in insolvency and disputes
Business recovery services
Is your company’s performance deteriorating? Has your business suffered an unexpected event? Is cash flow tight and creditors pressuring for payment? Are you concerned about whether assets are being diverted by the directors to disadvantage creditors?
These are signs of financial distress. The consequences could be serious as it could lead to appointments such as judicial management, receivership or liquidation and/or resulting claims against the directors personally.
Our Restructuring Services Group provides timely solutions for financially distressed or redundant businesses. We can act in various capacities and take the most appropriate course of action to maximise recoveries to stakeholders. This may include actions taken to preserve the value of the business or in certain situations, wind up the organisation.
Deloitte provides the following business recovery services:
- Judicial management
- Liquidation – Members voluntary liquidation, creditors voluntary liquidation, compulsory liquidation
- Liquidation – Nominee/Trustee in bankruptcy
Restructuring advisory services
To meet the unique needs of each client, our Restructuring Services Group have the experience and expertise to provide a wide range of advisory services including:
- Dispute resolution
- Corporate exit services
- Profit downgrade management
- Non-performing loans portfolio