Insurance in Southeast Asia | Deloitte SEA | Financial Services Industry | Solutions has been added to your bookmarks.
Insurance in Southeast Asia
Local delivery, global strength
Deloitte’s insurance group in Southeast Asia brings together specialists with deep industry knowledge from actuarial, risk, operations, technology, tax and audit. These skills allow Deloitte member firms in more than 150 countries to provide a breadth of services to life, non-life, reinsurers and insurance broker clients.
Delivering excellence to our clients
We are committed to growth in the region with an exceptional foundation to provide world-class professional services delivered locally, wherever you need our expertise, across Southeast Asia. We offer a unique combination of in-depth knowledge of insurance markets, systems architecture, changing IFRS requirements, and the regulatory and tax environment to give you the confidence to stay one step ahead.
Insurance in Southeast Asia: The drivers of change
- Growth & distribution: Achieving sustainable growth despite pressure from low interest rates, frequency of catastrophe risks and changing distribution channels in the region.
- People: Fostering and training key talent to manage the rapid changes across the region.
- Technology: Demanding digital landscape with a key focus on cyber risk driving the need for superior digital safeguards and data analytics.
- Regulation: Diverse and complex regulatory environment and compliance requirements.
- Integration: Realising the potential of the progressive implementation of the ASEAN Economic Community over the next 5 years.