Comunicados de prensa
IDC MarketScape: Deloitte named a leader in global business consulting based on capabilities and strategies
New York, NY, 28 July 2015 – For the fifth consecutive year, IDC has named Deloitte Consulting member firm practices and advisory businesses globally as a leader in worldwide and regional consulting capabilities and business strategies. “Deloitte is perceived to be the best at challenging corporate culture, directly improving clients' commercial performance, maximizing the value of a project and meeting project timelines, and recommending change or innovation that produce results,” according to MarketScape for Business Consulting 2015 Vendor Analysis – Worldwide*. This announcement comes on the heels of Gartner also ranking Deloitte as the No. 1 global consulting organization based on 2014 market share revenue for the fifth consecutive year. Additionally, Deloitte was recognized by IDC as a leader in the Americas; a leader in EMEA and a Major Player in Asia Pacific*.
“To consistently be viewed by clients and the industry as the trusted, go-to resource for the most complex issues in business is Deloitte’s purest measure of success,” said Jim Moffatt, Deloitte Global Consulting Leader. “Being the leader five years running is a result of the investment and prioritization our organization has made in understanding the intricacies of Deloitte clients’ businesses and what it takes to help them achieve lasting, innovative results while minimizing risk in a rapidly changing marketplace.
“Clients rely on straightforward, meaningful counsel when the stakes are highest; trusted advisors do not simply say what the client wants to hear,” said Moffatt. “From strategy to execution – our network’s purpose and long-term success lies in helping clients transform their businesses and giving them the confidence they need in these radically complex and unpredictable times. With global scale, the right people, the right industry experience, and exceptional depth, Deloitte client teams drive impactful results for clients.”
IDC defines Business Consulting as both management consulting (Strategy & Operations, Human Capital) and business advisory services (Risk, Financial Advisory, Audit & Tax Advisory). IDC excludes both IT advisory and IT implementation. The report assesses the capability and business strategy of the leading business consulting organizations. IDC describes the MarketScape as “a quantitative and qualitative assessment of the characteristics that explain a vendor's success in the marketplace.” In its quantitative analysis, IDC includes revenue from Deloitte Consulting practices and advisory businesses globally.
- “Clients regard Deloitte as among the most capable firms at delivering value-creating innovation, helping them reduce costs and evolve their digital capabilities, and integrating appropriate technologies and analytics into a client engagement.”
- “Deloitte is well regarded among clients in the Americas, being perceived as the strongest of all firms at maximizing the value of a project, meeting timelines, transferring knowledge to client teams, and providing industry insights and competence.”
- “Deloitte is also seen as the most capable of all firms at challenging corporate culture, directly improving clients' overall commercial performance, and understanding the unique needs of its clients' business.”
- “Clients in the Americas perceive Deloitte to be among the best firms for delivering value-creating innovation, helping them evolve their digital capabilities, and recommending changes that produce results.”
- “For the metric of helping clients transform their significant processes, Deloitte is regarded by EMEA buyers as the most capable of all firms. In addition, Deloitte is seen to be among the best providers for challenging corporate culture, directly improving the client's overall commercial performance, and helping clients expand into new markets or geographies.”
- “In terms of the assets Deloitte teams offer, Deloitte is perceived to be one of the strongest firms at using the appropriate technologies to support a client engagement, maximizing the value of a project, and providing high-quality service as well as the necessary spectrum of business consulting functions.”
- “Among clients in the Asia/Pacific region, Deloitte is seen as the most capable of all firms at integrating risk awareness within other consulting engagements. In addition, clients in the region view Deloitte as among the strongest for delivering value-creating innovation: helping clients transform significant processes, create more effective businesses, and improve operational efficiency; integrating its project team with the client's; and supporting business change across an organization.”
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a more detailed description of DTTL and its member firms.
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte’s more than 200,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
*Source: IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Business Consulting Services 2015Vendor Assessment by Cushing Anderson, February 2015, IDC #254320
Source: IDC MarketScape: Americas Business Consulting Services 2015 Vendor Assessment by Cushing Anderson and Jim Westcott, February 2015, IDC #254318
Source: IDC MarketScape: EMEA Business Consulting Services 2015 Vendor Assessment by Cushing Anderson, Metta Ahorlu, and Curtis Robinson, March 2015, IDC #254680
Source: IDC MarketScape: Asia/Pacific Business Consulting Services 2015 Vendor Assessment by Cushing Anderson, Mayur Sahni and Takuya Uemura, February 2015, IDC #254319