Course on the Clean Company Act
How to suit your business to the anti-corruption legislation
With the enactment of Law 12.846/13, also known as the “Clean Company Act”, Brazil lines up with the strictest and most advanced pieces of anti-corruption legislation in the world. This scenario presents a challenge for organizations operating in Brazil regarding the creation of a corporate governance, risk management, and internal control framework.
Considering the scenario above, Deloitte invites you and your organization to take our online course "Clean Company Act (Anti-corruption Law 12.846/13)". The course has an objective, innovative approach to a topical subject that is hugely important for any organization, in an informative manner and using practical situations, with exercises and assessment.
- Approximate duration: 1h30;
- Audience: no restriction;
- Deloitte Certificate;
- Access to Deloitte’s Learning Management System (LMS) or the LMS content is made available to your organization.
- The concept of corruption;
- International anti-corruption trends;
- Background and scope of Law 12.846/13;
- Prescribed penalties;
- Public sector;
- Corruption red flags;
- Lenience settlements;
- Anti-corruption compliance programs;
- Simulations on what to do in difficult situations;
- Exercises and case studies.