Incentive to culture, sports and community
Deloitte supports projects regarding to cultural, sports and social responsibility matters, in order to make positive impacts to a more sustainable world.
Deloitte is proud of extending its commitment to athletes and associations that represent our country in several sports and promote sports as a way of social development.
- Since 1994, the Polytechnic Engineering from São Paulo University maintains an association with a technical team specialized in rugby that aims to develop the Base program ( Clinical PRODHE Rugby - USP) and support student-athletes competitions.
- Today, Poli's team is the best university team in the country.
Deloitte has tradition on supporting institutions and projects related to music, as well as entities that promote the diffusion of artistic and cultural activities in society.
- Inaugurated in the middle of 2006, OSESP Music Academy is intended to retain and develop young talented musicians in Brazil. This way, these artists is less likely to move to another country due to the lack of support and adequate development possibilities;
- The purpose is to identify and transform highly qualified musicians into musicians who are capable of working professionally for OSESP or other high artistic level orchestras.
- Founded in 1940 by Maestro José Siqueira, it is the most traditional orchestra in Brazil. Under the baton of maestro Roberto Minczuk, since 2005, the group invests in a broad musical universe – from baroque to contemporary composers.
- Founded in 1981, it aims to keep society updated on concepts and artistic expressions that have been developed in the major musical centers around the world. Its mission also is to disseminate the music as an instrument to promote qualify of life, social development, social inclusion and overcoming of every sort of discrimination.
- Throughout its history, the institution brought to Brazil great orchestras like the Philharmonics of Berlin, Vienna, Munich and New York, dance companies such as the Bolshoi and the New York City Ballet.
- Opened in 1970, the Image and Sound Museum has more than 200,000 items in its collection, including photos, movies, videos and posters. This museum has been one of the most visited in the São Paulo State, receiving hundreds of thousands of people every year;
- As sponsor, Deloitte supports the following areas: exhibitions, regular schedules, dance, children's marathon, photography and education.
Deloitte has as one of its pillars to bring positive impacts to the communities in which it operates, supporting its development and sustainability.
- The project "Knowing to strengthen" aims to promote the cooperation between children and teenager’s care sectors and, therefore, create awareness in educators about their potential as agents of change in children's development.
- Helps children and teenagers who were separated from their families in order to find a moment of effective redress through host. The institute offers support on several areas, such as historical rescue, psychotherapeutic care, and autonomy strengthen.
- The institute helps on creating opportunities for low-income teenagers that want to enter into the local labor market, through access to professional education, career coaching and first job winning.