Creating a Davos 2013 dialogue
At last year’s 43rd World Economic Forum Annual Meeting, social media played a big role. In addition to covering the sights, sounds, and events in Davos through our Deloitte social media channels, we invited the public to participate in our InnovationLive conversation during the Forum.
Join the conversation
Tweet us or comment on our Facebook wall with your response to one or more of six key questions on the interconnectedness of innovation, business, and society. Include hashtag #InnovationLive to join the conversation.
Additionally, stay up-to-date on Deloitte's activities by following the tweets, posts, videos, photos, and links to articles.
Read updates, post comments, and view photos from Forum events and view the InnovationLive photo album. Bookmark our #InnovationLive Facebook app to follow the conversations and look for your name and quote in our photo gallery.
Follow @deloitte for general news, updates, and media reports
Follow @lifeatdeloitte for first-person accounts from a different Deloitte professional each week
Follow our World Economic Forum boards for daily photos of the InnovationLive walls and other images from Davos.
In the days leading up to and during Davos, Deloitte delegates and thought leaders shared their insights on Forum topics through the Deloitte Perspectives blog and other member firm blogs. Check back for updated links to the articles, or subscribe to our blog RSS.
New perspectives from Deloitte leaders:
- Mainstreaming impact investing: Overcoming the hurdles, addressing the skeptics, by Chris Harvey, Global Leader for Financial Services Industry, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL)
- Bringing female perspectives in the boardroom – Challenges in Japan and Nurturing innovation, by Yoriko Goto, Managing Partner, Financial Services Industry, and Member of the Board for Deloitte Japan.
- A sense of optimism and Is the UK punching below its weight? by David Sproul, Chief Executive and Senior Partner of Deloitte UK
- Collaborative Capitalism: The power of business and government working together, by Joe Echevarria, CEO of Deloitte LLP, the U.S. member firm
- Cyber resiliency at the World Economic Forum, by Jolyon Barker, Managing Director for Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited’s (DTTL) Global Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT) industry group