Key highlights of the country, from its history to business structure within a global perspective
2016 - 2018 – Overcoming the unstable scenario
- Fiscal adjustments to reduce the government spending and policies to control inflation;
- Continuity of welfare programs (however, a small reduction in budget is expected);
- Policies to recover growth in the medium term (2017-2018);
- Improve the bidding processes and concessions to raise foreign investments in infrastructure.
- Elections are held simultaneously throughout the country to elect the president and vice president of the Republic, the governors and their vices, senators, federal and state deputies.
Brazilian Economic Development
The history of Brazil from colony era to current political and economic scenario.
Business Structure in Brazil
How businesses have been structured in the country based on three areas: environment, international credibility, and institutional improvement.
Brazilian position on Regional Groups: Brics and Latin America
How the country is positioned in terms of economy and resources.