Capital projects consulting services has been saved
Capital projects consulting services
We support clients from all around the world to create value in infrastructure and capital projects
Leading large capital projects for a positive conclusion can be challenging. Discover how our capital projects consulting solutions, which combine financial, operational and technical experience to offer the most complex projects, can help increase the value of your investment.
Capital projects represent a major investment for any organization, and they are becoming increasingly complex in many sectors. We are prepared to support your organization in the main challenges of this process.
We improve performance throughout the project life cycle
As one of the capital projects market leaders, we help to configure, build and operate many of the largest and most complex projects of this type in the world. We offer a unique combination of financial, operational and technical services throughout the project life cycle.
With our extensive experience in the infrastructure sector and a multidisciplinary team, Deloitte is in a unique position to present a tailored service that provides an exceptional level of insight and a comprehensive view of the problems that can block or drive the success of large projects.
Our main areas of activity:
Confidence in the investment
Where and how to invest?
Our purpose is to maximize the value of your organization and make sure that the decisions made have been right and, above all, that they are strategically aligned with business objectives.
Our solutions include:
- Evaluation of strategic options for capital projects;
- Portfolio optimization and management;
- Investment optimization;
- Business case development;
- Analysis of strategic alternatives to implement capital projects.
Trust in delivery
Are you ready to deliver your project?
We support the construction of an efficient and scalable organization, with robust systems and controls to improve confidence in the delivery of capital projects, in addition to ensuring a profitable operation of the asset being created.
Our solutions include:
- Delivery strategy, selection and development of contractual modalities;
- Definition of the operational model;
- Structuring governance of portfolios and projects, and design of processes and controls and definition of tools;
- Innovation in portfolio management and governance;
- Operational readiness planning;
- Program management and governance;
- Sustaining CAPEX analysis.
Trust in cost and deadline
Are your projects cost and schedule managed efficiently and predictably?
We provide the confidence that all elements required for the success of the project have been planned and are monitored and controlled according to the best market practices.
Our solutions include:
- Analysis of the maturity of management and controls according to the project phase / Support in the implementation of improvements;
- Preparation of project execution plans;
- Definition of the contractual modality and strategy / Support in the collaborative execution of projects (Integrated Project Delivery – IPD);
- Technical and commercial equalization of proposals;
- Support in negotiating with suppliers;
- Project controls management (schedule, costs, risks, changes);
- PMO implementation and operation;
- Audit / Independent engineering / Due diligence;
- Contract management and mitigation of claims / Intelligence in project records management;
- Application of project optimization practices and reduction of baselines such as value engineering, constructability reviews and technology selection;
- Optimization of pre-auction projects;
- Project risk analyses / Simulation of probabilistic scenarios and what-if analysis;
- Independent analysis and diagnosis of contract and project compliance;
- Identification of recoverable costs in contracts and projects;
- Management of interfaces, requirements and impediments;
- Analyses and forecasting methods (cost and deadline);
- Recovery of project performance (turnaround);
- Optimization of costs and deadlines for scheduled shutdowns;
- Preparation of decommissioning plans;
- Performance management and productivity improvement;
- Training of project teams to improve performance and increase management reliability.
Four principles to ensure that business and capital planning is focused on the knowledge and strategies needed to recover and thrive in a future characterized by uncertainty.
A case study in complex disruption