Digital strategy Bookmark has been added
Become an organization easy to relate to
Today's digital and mobile devices provide unprecedented access to information, products and services across a variety of digital channels.
Businesses need to create a seamless brand experience, projecting their brand clearly across the many touch points, channels and devices their customers use. They also need to leverage analytics and the wealth of data available in and around the business to sense and shape market opportunities ahead of their competition. Such a digital strategy is an important step toward becoming an intuitive enterprise.
However, many organizations execute digital transformation through stand-alone initiatives—often developed in organizational silos—that hinder their ability to deliver a consistent omni-channel customer experience and leverage data analytics. Such organizations may be reactionary to customer needs, or responsive at best. An enterprise approach to digital strategy, on the other hand, can help create a seamless customer experience that supports a company's brand, regardless of touch point, channel, or device. It also fosters the transparency and agility necessary to make informed decisions for quick response to rapid market changes. These are the characteristics of an intuitive enterprise.
Monitor Deloitte's Digital Strategy practice helps executives understand, envision and articulate digital as a business strategy and implement it across the enterprise, using a road map that delivers on the brand promise across channels, with clear ownership and accountability. Deloitte was recently named "a global Kennedy Vanguard Leader in Digital Strategy Consulting, based on capabilities".
Deloitte’s services span client capability areas and customer engagement channels to drive digital transformations.
- Digital strategy and transformation;
- Client analytics and insights;
- Digital innovation;
- Digital sales;
- Digital marketing and customer engagement.
- “Omni-channel” strategy;
- Web strategy;
- Mobile strategy;
- Social strategy;
- Customer service.
- Aligning digital strategy with corporate strategy to increase the return on digital investments;
- Connecting and analyzing customer data for new insights to increase sales, customer loyalty, and customer experience while reducing cost-to-serve;
- Infusing products and services with digitally enabled features to transform and improve the customer experience and increase product or service value;
- Enabling a digital sales force that can lead to high-impact selling experiences and offer new channels for low-touch transactions;
- Engaging customers across traditional and digital channels with a consistent brand to improve return on marketing investment;
- Leveraging digital channels and tools for efficient, low-cost service that enriches the overall customer experience;
- Breaking down silos and empowering the organization to deliver an omni-channel brand experience.