Summer Internship Program has been saved
Summer Internship Program
Ready. Set. Grow.
By joining our summer internship program, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a vibrant and diverse organisation, and get to work with people who are forward thinking and committed to making a difference. We believe this is what makes us uniquely Deloitte.
About our program
Our summer internship program runs from June to August of each year. Students will work in an area of their interest, meet industry leaders and deliver virtually alongside interns from Deloitte’s global network in positions across:
- Advisory (Consulting; Risk Advisory & Financial Advisory)
- Audit & Assurance
- Internal Client Service (Finance; IT; Human Resources & Marketing)
Over the past ten years, over 200 students have passed through Deloitte’s internship program. Students that are seen to show initiative and those who exceed our expectations are usually invited back in the subsequent years and result in full time employment at the end of their degree. Many of our interns have gone on to leadership positions, including our CEO, John Johnston.
What we can offer
We are looking for students with proven academic ability, who can demonstrate a strong sense of teamwork and excellent communication skills coupled with drive, initiative, energy and enthusiasm. Here’s what we can offer you:
- 10 (maximum) weeks of paid employment
- Real work experience as a junior resource with one of our service lines
- Opportunity to participate in our Deloitte Global Project initiative
- Participation in our IMPACT Day where you will have the opportunity to give back to the local community
- On the job coaching and mentoring from an experienced Deloitte employee including guidance on your designation and career opportunities post-graduation
- Opportunity to work at Deloitte full time upon completion of your degree (provided a 3.2 GPA is maintained)
- Full time employees also have access to a global network, and vast mobility and international transfer opportunities
How to apply
Our 2019 Summer Internship Program is now closed. Please visit our page regularly for updates.
Don't just take our word for it... hear what some of our past interns have to say:
“Where you take your career depends on where you start. I began my career as a graduate intern and transferred as an associate to Milan before returning to Bermuda and progressing to CEO”
John Johnston, CEO, Deloitte Caribbean and Bermuda
“My internship at Deloitte was a very rewarding one. I was able to get first-hand experience of working at a Big Four Accounting firm, while connecting the principles I was learning in college to real-life engagements in the work field. The internship enabled me to bridge that gap.”
Myah Moss, Senior Consultant (2009 Intern)
“Your college academic courses form an important foundation for your future career in accounting. Equally as important to your success will be securing professional experience and expanding your network within the field. An internship at Deloitte provides the perfect opportunity to achieve this edge in your career.”
Angelo Barr, Senior, Audit (2010 Intern)
“Involvement fosters learning. Deloitte Internship Program creates an environment where interns learn hands on how to bring what was taught in the classroom to life in the corporate world with proper guidance and techniques. An opportunity like this plus hard work is a recipe for a successful career.”
Jermain Pratt, Senior, Audit (2012 Intern)
“Deloitte’s interactive audit experience laid the foundation for my future success. This is where knowledge can be cultivated and enriching careers can be harvested. If you want accuracy, expertise, exposure, and opportunities, choose Deloitte.”
Shervano Collie, Junior Staff, Audit