Tax Services has been saved
Deloitte in The Bahamas - combining insights and innovation with business
Together with the Deloitte member firms, you have access to a global network of tax specialists who can address virtually any tax question that arises.
Global Strength. Local Delivery.
Our global presence allows us to complement our local team with the skills and relevant industry expertise of highly qualified professionals across the globe. This enables us to seamlessly perform large and complex cross-border business and transaction issues.
Deloitte offers clients a broad range of fully integrated tax services. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with business and industry knowledge to help your company excel globally.
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in over 150 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients in The Bahamas.
What we offer
- Business tax - focusing on key industry groups including the (re)insurance industry and asset management, both onshore and offshore
- International tax - providing high quality tax compliance and advisory services both locally and in co-operation with Deloitte offices around the globe
- Transfer pricing
- Tax management consulting - Providing a full range of consulting services on the implications of the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and Common Reporting Standard (CRS) in The Bahamas and other non-US jurisdictions
- Buy-side and sell-side M&A strategy
- Global employer services - providing global employer services to U.S. expatriates residing in The Bahamas
- Business process solutions
- Transaction readiness
- Post transaction integration and transformation
- Support quarterly and/or annual tax provision calculations
- Provide tax compliance and consulting services to global asset management clients
Deloitte has a strong presence in the Caribbean and Bermuda, with more than 500 professionals dedicated to bringing their talents to bear on our clients’ unique issues. The Deloitte Caribbean and Bermuda countries serves the English-speaking Caribbean from offices in The Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, British and United States Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, and Trinidad and Tobago. Though we operate in multiple countries, our professionals have a single focus: to help clients navigate their business challenges and achieve success.