Top 10 in Regulation and Supervision
Outlook for financial markets regulation and supervision for 2014
These topics were approached from a UK perspective, bringing in relevant EU and global developments.
The ten key topics, in no particular order, are:
- Structural reform of the banking sector
- Restructuring the (rest of) the financial system
- Capital and liquidity – back to the future?
- Wholesale conduct risk
- Banking Union
- Operational risk
- Putting customers first through better conduct and culture
- Individual accountability
- Competition – part of the solution?
- Managing regulatory change in an extraterritorial world
Top 10 for 2014: Outlook for financial markets regulation and supervision