Mergers & Acquisitions
Deloitte Legal advises businesses throughout every stage of M&A transactions, from negotiation through to execution. We align with our tax and finance colleagues to cover risks from all angles.
We provide clients with the following scope of services:
- Legal due diligence (vendor/sell-side and buy-side due diligence, vendor integrity checks, risk elimination recommendations, and implementation guidance)
- Structuring M&A under Belarusian and foreign laws (including multi-jurisdictional transactions):
- Analysis of legal risks across jurisdictions, including foreign-investment and antimonopoly-related risks
- Deal structuring, including developing jurisdiction-specific recommendations on assignment of IP and transfer of real estate, etc.
- Drafting and approving paperwork: term sheets, share/equity sale agreements, shareholder agreements, option agreements, articles of association
- Supporting deal closing, including notarisation and corporate and registration procedures.
- Support during company set-up under Belarusian and foreign laws:
- Legal structuring: determining the company form, property and business modelling
- Drafting and approving company documents: term sheets, shareholder agreements, option agreements, articles of association, joint venture agreements, etc.
- Supporting deal closing, including notarisation and corporate and registration procedures