Environment management services
Governments and companies in many countries are getting more and more involved in addressing environmental challenges, such as pollutants discharge, effective use of energy and other resources, and implementation of the best available technologies to mitigate against negative impacts on the environment.
Deloitte has extensive experience working with governments and commercial organisations both in countries that have been tackling environmental problems for some time, such as the US, Canada, Japan, Netherlands, and countries new to this area. Deloitte's fundamental advantage is the ability to engage project experts from a range of countries who have specialist knowledge and experience of the best global environment management practice.
We offer a wide range of services to support our client's environmental efforts:
- preparation of a sustainable development strategy
- development of specialised environmental strategies, including waste management, reduction of pollutant discharge, mitigation of accumulated damage to the environment and environmental regeneration
- designing of the organisational structure and business processes necessary to effectively realise corporate environmental efforts
- optimisation of a company's operations to reduce energy and other resource consumption and minimise impact on the environment
- due diligence of sustainable development projects, including waste management and implementation of the best available technologies.