Anti-Bribery and Corruption Services
We help our clients to develop internal regulations and procedures aimed at preventing bribery and corruption, also known as “Compliance”.
• We are the leading Forensic practice in Russia and CIS providing anti-bribery and anti-corruption services;
• We have deep understanding of the issues related to implementing anti-bribery and corruption procedures;
• Our team consists of highly qualified professionals with extensive compliance experience in large companies in different industries;
• Deloitte Forensic has successfully conducted many projects on enhancing antibribery and anti-corruption processes in Russia and abroad.
1. Appointment of a compliance officer, who is responsible for developing and implementing anti-bribery and corruption measures, and providing the compliance function with all necessary resources;
2. Internal regulations including a Code of Ethics and special anti-corruption procedures and embedding these into operations;
3. A whistleblowing hotline and procedures for reviewing and investigating allegations;
4. Regular monitoring of the efficiency of anti-bribery and anti-corruption processes;
5. Due diligence of employees and counterparties to identify conflicts of interest and prevent compliance risks;
6. Advisory and training procedures.
Deloitte can help you implement or improve the main anti-bribery and anti-corruption mechanisms