Alumni in the news and appointments
Deloitte alumni are always making news. Here are the most recent alumni appointments mentioned in the media. Congratulations to the appointed alums!
- Daniel Im to Chief Financial Officer of RIWI Corp (press release).
- Former Deloitte Canada Vice Chair Garry Foster as an independent director of Payments Canada (press release).
- Former partner and alumnus Jeremy South to the board of directors of Dorex Minerals Inc. (press release).
- Deloitte alumna Lisa Dea to Chief Financial Officer of Harvest One Cannabis Inc. (press release).
- Deloitte alumna and former partner Beth Tyndall to Chief People Officer at Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan (press release).Daniel Im to Chief Financial Officer of RIWI Corp (press release).
Retired partner Denis Boivin named to Order of Canada
We’ve very proud to share that retired partner Denis Boivin was appointed to the Order of Canada on June 30, along with 98 other individuals who have helped build a smarter, more caring nation.
Denis was recognized for his contributions as a financial management executive and for his philanthropic support for healthcare, social and cultural initiatives. He exemplifies what it means to make an impact that matters in our communities.
Denis retired from the firm in 2008 after 36 years of service, including nine years as Chairman of Deloitte in Quebec.
Congratulations to Denis for this outstanding recognition.