Accounting & assurance update for private companies
What you need to know for 2017 year-end
As year-end quickly approaches, are you up on the latest developments to accounting standards affecting private companies to ensure you're prepared?
Are you prepared for the changes?
Keeping ahead of all of the changes affecting private companies can be a challenge. In this guide, we provide an overview of the recently introduced changes to Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises (“ASPE”) and how these changes might impact your organization.
Our multi-part webcast explores and provides insights on:
- New guidance in Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises (ASPE) addressing how to apply the cost method to investments in subsidiaries
- Current status of projects from the Accounting Standards Board including the new Exposure Draft for retractable or mandatorily redeemable shares issued in a tax planning arrangement
- New standards for Review Engagements (CSRE 2400) and what to expect for your 2017 year-ends
- Auditor Reporting Standards which will bring change to all external auditor reports starting in 2018
- General year-end reminders and resources to help you prepare