Congratulations on your Best Managed designation and welcome to the winner’s circle! Below you will find information on key dates, winner's events and programming as well as helpful documents for announcing your new Best Managed designation.
While we appreciate your enthusiasm and desire to share news of this award, we ask that you please keep this information strictly confidential until May 5, 2021. Winners will be publicly announced in a Deloitte-issued press release and featured on the Canadian Business digital hub. Companies headquartered in Quebec will also be profiled in La Presse +. Additional print coverage will follow in a special edition of Canadian Business magazine, hitting newsstands with Maclean’s on May 20, 2021.
These features will recognize your achievements and list your company as a Best Managed Winner. If you are planning to coordinate public relations activities of your own, our media embargo requires that you refrain from public announcements until May 5, 2021, 5:00 am EDT.
Promotional and logo guidelines (media kit):
Note that promotional and logo guidelines (media kit) can be found through the online store under the logos tab:
Join us March 9, 2021 from 1 p.m.-2 p.m. EST to learn how best to leverage the brand and amplify your win on social media, with your team, on the winners announcement day and throughout the year.
View recording here.
Best Managed Winner's week:
Date: May 4-6, 2021
Price: $250/per person (includes access to all regional activations, symposium and gala celebration).
Our combined virtual symposium, gala and winners’ announcement is a digital experience designed to inspire, connect, and celebrate a whole community of one-of-a-kind companies. Join us for thought-provoking keynote speakers, exclusive performances, and the opportunity to strengthen the bonds between your Best Managed community.
Winners’ announcement – May 5, 2021
On May 5, 2021 our 2021 winners will be publicly announced in print and digital media across the country. Get social with us by using #BestManaged to promote your win and connect with fellow Canadian winners.
Regional experiences – May 4-6, 2021
Connect with your local Best Managed community with intimate regional activations. Taking place May 4 – May 6, uncover what the regions have to offer from local speakers to a cook along, more to be unveiled soon . Dates and times for each region coming soon.
Symposium – May 5, 2021
An exclusive opportunity to gain insight and get inspired by some of the world’s best business minds. Our symposium offers Best Managed members the chance to share unique insights and experiences, in addition to exciting keynote addresses from Ben Tal, Deputy chief economist for CIBC Capital Markets, and New York Times bestselling author & business visionary, Daniel Pink.
Gala – May 6, 2021
Slip into your coziest slippers, crank up the volume on your laptop, and uncork the bottle of red that’s been sitting in the cupboard—our Best Managed 2021 gala may be virtual, but it’s still going to be a night to remember. We’ve got a host of companies to acknowledge and celebrate, as well as a live performance from the Sam Roberts Band. Join an interactive platform with 8 of your colleagues to view the celebration together.
Winners showcase opportunity – May 4- 6, 2021
Want to be featured in the winner’s week event showcase? We are searching for companies interested in providing promotional codes for goods or services to event attendees for use during our winner’s events (or throughout the year). For example: 15% off an online dinner order during the May 6 gala celebration.
Help amplify your designation with logo, company details and offer to be promoted leading up to and during our event celebrations. If you are interested in participating or would like more information please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 30, 2021.
View full winner’s week agenda
- The symposium and regional activations will be hosted in a virtual event platform. Links to access will be provided closer to the event. You will be pre-registered for the event and you email will be your login details.
- For the Virtual gala only, viewing parties can be watched in groups of 9 individuals at maximum. Note: you will automatically be included as one of the 9 individuals when you start your registration. You may enter up to 8 additional guests on the next form. Individuals will be placed together based on company name. Therefore, please make sure all guests have the same company name to ensure they are placed together.
- There is also the opportunity to watch the gala individually if preferred (if one ticket is purchased).
- For groups of more than 9, guests will be split into different viewing parties. Please register guests under the same registration to be placed together. If attendees register individually, they will be sat with other attendees from the same company unless other requests have been made.
- If you would like your Deloitte or CIBC coach to be placed in your viewing party, please leave 1 or 2 seats open. Contact email@example.com or your coach to request this by April 15, 2021.
- For Event Terms and Conditions including the refund policy please click here.
- If you have any other questions regarding event registration, agenda or winners announcements details please email firstname.lastname@example.org