What is a Campus Ambassador?
At Deloitte, we have Campus Ambassadors representing all services, including: Risk Advisory, Financial Advisory, Audit, Tax, Omnia AI, and Consulting. To qualify as an Ambassador, students must have completed at least one work term at Deloitte and have a returning offer.
The role of an Ambassador is to:
- • Answer any questions you may have about Deloitte and the different service lines
- • Put you in contact with the appropriate Campus Recruitment team member
- • Help you grow your network with various Deloitte professionals
- • Ensure you are aware of all Deloitte campus events
- • Speak honestly about their experience at Deloitte
What is a Lead Campus Ambassador?
A Lead Campus Ambassador is your main point of contact in the Campus Ambassador network, and has access to a listing of all Campus Ambassadors across the country. Don’t see a Lead Campus Ambassador for your school? …don’t worry! Reach out to any of our Leads, and they will put you in touch with an Ambassador on your campus.
If you wish to connect and network with any of our Campus Ambassadors, we encourage you to connect with our Leads; they will assist you with any questions you may have!
Say hello to our Lead Campus Ambassadors from across Canada: