The Deloitte National Leadership Conference
Experience the Deloitte difference!
No one knows the future, but if you want to understand and contribute to Deloitte’s impact on professional services, you want to be here. Whatever industry you’re passionate about, whatever technologies you want to work with, whatever you’re looking for, you can find them at Deloitte. It’s here.
The opportunity of a lifetime awaits!
Each year, we select 100 exceptionally talented students from across Canada to attend the Deloitte National Leadership Conference (DNLC).
Deloitte National Leadership Conference
So, what’s in it for you?
- Find your future – impact your career by connecting with leaders of the firm and learning about the future of professional services
- Learn to lead – strengthen your skills by learning fundamental leadership principles and traits to give you a competitive edge as you begin your own career
- Make an impact that matters – gain exposure to the client experience by building and pitching a solution for a real-life challenge
Deloitte University in Toronto
All expenses paid by Deloitte
As an ideal candidate, you…
- Are a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd year student in a post-secondary program
- Have a keen interest in pursuing a career in professional services
- Are interested in at least one of our six services: Risk Advisory, Financial Advisory, Consulting, Tax, Audit, or Omnia AI
How to apply:
- Submit your cover letter, resume and most recent unofficial transcript in one PDF document
- Be sure that your ‘First Location Preference’ directly reflects where you are interested in launching your career