Streamlining all stages of grants management
GrantSmith is a proven, fully functional web-based application designed for federal, provincial, and large municipal government agencies and organizations involved in managing grants on the Salesforce platform.
Our grants solution streamlines the process. It helps with all aspects of the typical grants management life cycle, from application and status tracking to grant spend-down, stakeholder reporting, and close.
In today’s budget-constrained times, organizations must ensure they spend every dollar wisely to get the most from their current resources. Our solution allows clients to move away from inefficient legacy systems and manual processes toward more effective and efficient management. Because each organization handles grants differently, our solution capabilities can be tailored to fit its unique needs.
- Sub-grantee portal allows the automated submission of grant deliverables to a centralized database
- Approval processes for sub-grantee expense and progress reports with automated notification
- Spend-down tracking for equipment, supplies, contracts, travel, advances, and personnel
- Tracking and reporting on grant requirements for key stakeholders
- No software to install and no hardware to maintain
- Cost savings from increased efficiency and the reduced duplication of effort for routine procedures
- Increased sub-grantee transparency on funding and spending status
- Improved accuracy in spending available award funds
- Improved level of communication with sub-grantees
- Timely notification of milestones to sub-grantees
- Our experienced team of consultants works with our clients to review their specific grant-management requirements, configure the solution to meet clients’ needs, migrate existing data, and train their staff.