Meet the sponsors
Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP’s market-leading Emerging and High Growth Companies Group and Venture Fund Formation team help clients recognize, develop and realize innovative venture capital opportunities. Osler acts for more than 1,500 early, growth and late-stage ventures and venture investors across Canada, the United States and around the world. Osler is a leading law firm with a singular focus – your business. From Toronto, Montréal, Calgary, Ottawa, Vancouver and New York, we advise our clients on an array of domestic and cross-border legal issues.
- Financing: Our firm acts on angel, venture and private equity financings.
- Intellectual Property: Our team’s international reputation for excellence in Canadian IP litigation has been built on our winning trial record.
- Osler TechSure™: Our streamlined program helps EHG companies to manage and develop their commercial technology contracting strategy.
Export Development Canada (EDC) is a financial Crown corporation dedicated to helping Canadian companies of all sizes succeed on the world stage. As international risk experts, we equip Canadian companies with the tools they need to grow their business with confidence.
We know Canadian technology companies face unique challenges and opportunities, particularly when it comes to securing financing, due to the global nature and lack of tangible assets. That's why EDC is dedicated to delivering value for Canadian Technology and Innovation through:
- Risk protection
- Expert knowledge and connections
To find out how EDC can support Canadian companies, like yours, expand into global markets, visit www.edc.ca.
Sign up for a MyEDC account for free access to expert resources and market insights designed to help Canadian businesses make informed decisions, reduce risks, and succeed internationally.
The Council of Canadian Innovators is a national business association representing 150 of Canada’s fastest-growing ‘scaleup’ companies.
Our members are:
- Market leaders in their verticals
- Commercializing their technologies in over 190 countries
- Generating between $10M - $750M in annual recurring revenue
- Proudly headquartered in Canada and focused on scaling-up globally.
CCI helps the CEOs and C-Suite leaders behind Canada’s most successful companies become stronger public policy and communications strategists. CCI helps business leaders work together to develop national strategies that increase access to talent, capital and customers for homegrown firms.
Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) and TSX Venture Exchange (TSXV) (the “Exchange”), provide companies with access to equity capital and the benefits of being listed on a leading global exchange with integrity, liquidity and opportunity. Companies listed on TSX and TSXV have access to North American capital markets, one of the world’s largest capital pools. With a wide investor base providing liquidity, our Exchanges also
serve as access points to the international pools of capital for companies seeking growth and expansion capital.
CBRE creates the real estate solutions of tomorrow, so businesses and people thrive. Our scale, depth and breadth helps owners, investors and tenants realize potential in every dimension.
- We are an advisor to tenants navigating the complexities of office space and we develop real estate strategies and negotiate leases that help achieve your business goals.
- Unlock the power of your workplace with user-centered design, delivery and management services that drive business strategy, inspire human performance and increase employee engagement.
For nearly 40 years, Lafond has supported business leaders in their financial independence and employee benefits needs.
Our unique approach allows us to support executives, but also all their employees, by improving total compensation within the company. This is made possible by traditional employee benefits, by individual financial support for all, and by the installation of an innovative collective mortgage system.
Clarity is a full-service recruitment firm that helps Canada’s fastest-growing companies and scale-ups build teams that fuel growth. We specialize in roles for complex functions like finance, accounting, operations, revenue and strategic growth using a process and technology designed to improve decision-making and reduce hiring bias.
Our services include:
- Executive Recruitment: Clarity’s Executive Recruitment team provides C-Suite and leadership recruitment services, including market mapping, compensation analysis, executive assessments and access to our proprietary, company-wide culture assessment.
- On-Demand Consultants: Our Project & Interim team connects you to external consultants and fractional CFOs often in as little as 48 hours. We also have an extensive network of finance and systems consultants, ERP specialists, IPO readiness and SOX compliance experts.
- Finance & Accounting Teams: We help build finance and accounting teams quickly by leveraging our vast CPA network, qualified candidate profiles and customized scorecards.
The Globe and Mail is Canada’s foremost news media company, leading the national discussion and causing policy change through brave and independent journalism since 1844. With its award-winning coverage of business, politics and national affairs, The Globe and Mail newspaper reaches 6.2 million readers every week in its print or digital formats, and Report on Business magazine reaches 2.7 million readers in print and digital every issue. The Globe and Mail is owned by Woodbridge, the investment arm of the Thomson family.