Life at Deloitte
Bermuda Alumni Referral Program
Refer a friend today
We want to establish Deloitte as the leading business advisory firm and the quality of our people will be the drivers of this. As a valued former employee of Deloitte, we highly appreciate your recommendation and referrals of future joiners to significantly impact the achievement of our strategy. In recognition of this – for every person you successfully introduce to the firm, you will earn 3,000 BMD.
Because who else knows best what it takes to work and be successful at Deloitte than you as a Deloitte alumni!
You are eligible if:
- You are an alumnus of the Deloitte Caribbean and Bermuda member firm (or any of our legacy firms). Note you must have worked with us for a minimum of 18 months’ full time.
- Your referral has not applied for a role at Deloitte (via the Deloitte website, recruitment agency, or any other source) within the last 6 months
- Your referral has been submitted through our Recruitment Management System (“Taleo”)
- You have received consent of the person you are referring
You’re ineligible if:
- You are currently employed by a company that is a current audit client of Deloitte or you are currently employed by a company which is stated as a Restricted Entity
- You are an alumnus who is referring a candidate who is employed by or otherwise affiliated with an attest client or an affiliate of an attest client
- If your referral or acceptance of a referral award would be inconsistent with the Deloitte CBC’s independence policies or code of conduct
What else do I need to know?
- All eligible referrals will be accepted and reviewed under the following conditions:
- When more than one individual refers the same candidate, the person who referred the candidate first will be credited with the referral
- The referral of a candidate is valid and credited to the referring employee for a period of 6 months
- There is no limit to the number of referrals you can submit and we encourage you to submit as many candidates for referral as you believe are suitable for Deloitte
How do I make a referral?
Access our referral opportunities and select the position you would like to submit your referral to.
Will you keep me up-to-date with my referee’s progress?
If your candidate accepts our offer, we will let you know once we have finalized the agreement.
When and how is the referral fee paid?
If the person is selected for the position, you will be eligible for a referral bonus once they complete their probationary period. Payments will be made via a bank transfer.
The referral award will be paid out for each successful referral hired into a permanent role by the Deloitte office. The award is paid after your referral has successfully completed their probation period (90 days). The award will be debited to your bank account.
If you have any questions regarding the Alumni Referral program, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.