The Deloitte Exclusive Experience Program
By joining our summer internship program, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a vibrant and diverse organization, and get to work with people who are forward thinking and committed to making a difference. We believe this is what makes us uniquely Deloitte.
About our program
Our paid summer internship program, DEEP (Deloitte Exclusive Experience Program), typically runs from June to August of each year for approximately 6-8 weeks. Interns work in an area of their interest, meet industry leaders and deliver projects virtually alongside interns from the Deloitte Caribbean and Bermuda Countries (“CBC”) region in positions across:
- Audit & Assurance (servicing various industry clients)
- Advisory (Consulting, Risk Advisory (Internal and IT Audit Teams), Financial Advisory (Forensic and Insolvency & Restructuring)
- Internal Client Service (Finance, Information Technology, Talent & Clients & Industries)
What we offer you
- Real work experience with one or more of our service lines
- On-the-job coaching and mentoring from experienced Deloitte employees including guidance on your designation and career opportunities post-graduation
- The opportunity to work on a real business challenge from within our business with other interns across the Caribbean and Bermuda Countries (“CBC”) region; you will have the chance to experience a regional, virtual career — an enhancing experience that will set you apart. For more information, view the Student Recruitment Brochure.
- Robust training programs including courses that cover resume building, interview skills, presentation skills, professionalism tips, presenting yourself for success and technical knowledge required for the service line you are assigned to.
- Participation in our student IMPACT Day where you will have the opportunity to give back to the local community
- Creating meaningful connections with our teams of professionals and discovering the wealth of opportunities available to you at Deloitte
How to apply:
DEEP Summer Internship program applications are open from February 1 to April 15. If you are interested in taking part in our program, please prepare your resume, cover letter (optional), transcripts (informal accepted) and any reference letters you’d like to include and begin your online application here !