Our Shared Values
What makes us unmistakably Deloitte?
Our purpose – to make an impact that matters – and our aspiration – to be the undisputed leader in professional services – define us. At the root of these goals are our Shared Values. These values serve as the basis for every decision we make and the actions we take, enabling us to deliver impact how and where it matters most for Deloitte clients, our people, and society. Our shared values are timeless. They succinctly describe the core principles that distinguish the Deloitte culture, which is consistent worldwide.
- Lead the Way
- Serve the Integrity
- Take Care of Each Other
- Foster Inclusion
- Collaborate for a Measurable Impact
Lead the Way
Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but also reinventing it for the future. We’re also committed to creating an opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Define, shape, and lead the profession
- Make bold choices befitting a leader
- Deliver the best of Deloitte for clients
- Be future focused
- Be a champion for societal impact
Serve with integrity
By acting ethically and with integrity, Deloitte has earned the trust of clients, regulators, and the public. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Do the right thing… always
- Speak up and protect Deloitte’s reputation as your own
- Preserve the trust of clients, regulators, our people, and the public
- Never compromise on quality
- Comply with both the letter and spirit of laws and standards
Take Care of Each Other
We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Lead as you want to be led
- Be accountable
- Engage with empathy
- Recognize and reward merit; invest in and develop others
- Prioritize well being
We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Be curious and embrace diverse perspectives
- Demonstrate a desire to understand how others experience the world
- Be cognizant of potential biases and act with courage to address them
- Address behaviors counter to our values
Collaborate for a Measurable Impact
We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets.
- Think and act as a team to deliver the solutions clients need
- Consistently deliver tangible, measurable impact
- Recognize relationships matter
- Set targets and exceed expectations
- Push yourself and others to expand