2021 Caribbean Best Managed Companies Program Trinidad and Tobago
Deloitte aims to provide the needed insight to company decisions and give greater perspective from similar counterparts across the globe.
As the pandemic continues to affect all industries in the Caribbean based on ongoing restrictions and global disruption, the Trinidad and Tobago Best Managed Companies program 2020 – 2021 will undertake the format of C-suite roundtables without the competition element to provide the needed insight to company decisions and give greater perspective from similar counterparts across the globe.
This award-winning program is hosted by Deloitte in collaboration with our program sponsors.
These information-based secure forums will allow the sharing of challenges the Caribbean company faces and allow an exchange of knowledge into the measures/areas of focus to begin the journey of recovery.
Six roundtable virtual sessions (Mar - Sept):
- Strategy & COVID 19 perspectives: Scenario planning & the Consumer Industry
- Capabilities & Innovation & COVID 19 perspectives: Digitization, and
- Culture & Commitment: Workforce Management and the Future of Work
- Governance & Financials & COVID 19 perspectives: Boards Role, CFO oversight and controls
- Supply Chain: Global Markets & Sector insights
- Digital Customer: Global adoption practices, AI and Robotics, Engagement strategy