The Deloitte Exclusive Experience Program
By joining our internship program, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a vibrant and diverse organization, and get to work with people who are forward thinking and committed to making a difference. We believe this is what makes us uniquely Deloitte.
About our program
We offer paid co-op internships year-round as well as our paid summer internship program, DEEP (Deloitte Exclusive Experience Program. Interns work in an area of their interest, meet industry leaders and deliver projects virtually alongside interns from Deloitte’s CBC network in positions across:
- Audit & Assurance (servicing various industry clients)
- Advisory (Consulting, Risk Advisory (Internal and IT Audit Teams), Financial Advisory (Forensic and Insolvency & Restructuring), and Actuarial, Risk & Analytics (only in Bermuda))
- Internal Client Service (Finance, Information Technology, Talent & Clients & Industries)
What we can offer you
You will acquire skills you’ll need to be a well-rounded professional through:
- Real work experience as a junior resource with one of our service lines
- On-the-job coaching and mentoring from experienced Deloitte employees including guidance on your designation and career opportunities post-graduation
- Working on a real business challenge from your local member firm with other interns within our Caribbean and Bermuda Countries (“CBC”) region which includes: Barbados, The Bahamas, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands and Trinidad & Tobago; you will have the chance to experience a regional, virtual career — an enhancing experience that will set you apart.
- Robust training programs including courses that cover resume building, interview skills, presentation skills, professionalism tips, presenting yourself for success and technical knowledge required for the service line you are assigned to. For more information, view the Deloitte International Virtual Experience (DIVE) brochure.
- Participating in our student IMPACT Day where you will have the opportunity to give back to the local community
- Creating meaningful connections with our teams of professionals and discovering the wealth of opportunities available to you at Deloitte.
How to apply:
If you are interested in taking part in our program, please prepare your resume, cover letter (optional), transcripts (informal accepted) and any reference letters you’d like to include and begin your online application here !