Deloitte in British Virgin Islands- combining insights and innovation with business
Together with the Deloitte member firms, you have access to a global network of tax specialists who can address virtually any tax question that arises.
Global Strength. Local Delivery.
Our global presence allows us to complement our local team with the skills and relevant industry expertise of highly qualified professionals across the globe. This enables us to seamlessly perform large and complex cross-border business and transaction issues.
Deloitte offers clients a broad range of fully integrated tax services. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with business and industry knowledge to help your company excel globally. Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in over 150 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients.
Our Tax service offerings
- Business Tax
- International Tax - providing high quality tax compliance and advisory services both locally and in co-operation with Deloitte offices around the globe.
- Transfer pricing, including the application of the Country by County (CbC) reporting regime
- Tax management consulting - providing a full range of consulting services on the applications on the Automatic Exchange of Information Regimes (AEOI), including the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and the Common Reporting Standards (CRS) in the British Virgin Islands and other jurisdictions
- Application of the Economic Substance (ES) rules
- Buy-side and sell-side M&A strategy
- Research development and government incentives
- Private Company Services
- Indirect Tax
- Global employer services - providing global employer services to U.S. expatriates residing in Virgin Islands and/or Virgin Islands based companies with U.S. employees
- Business Process Solutions
- Transaction readiness
- Transaction diligence and execution
- Closing and integration strategy
- Post transaction integration and transformation
Additional industry articles
The Deloitte Caribbean and Bermuda countries serves the English-speaking Caribbean from offices in The Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, British and United States Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, and Trinidad and Tobago. Though we operate in multiple countries, our professionals have a single focus: to help clients navigate their business challenges and achieve success.