II. INFORMATION ON THE PLATFORM
1. The Platform is intended to enable You to:
- participate in the current and, based on Your consent, future recruitments conducted by the entities from the Deloitte CE Group;
- add curriculum vitae, cover letter, certificates, and other documents you wish to share with us;
- receive information on the recruitments conducted by the entities from the Deloitte CE Group to the indicated e-mail address;
- search for new job offers;
2. Technical requirements to use the Platform:
Internet-enabled computer/mobile device with one of following browsers:
- Google Chrome from version 65;
- Mozilla Firefox from version 65;
- Apple Safari from version 10 running on OSX 10.10, macOS 10.12, and iOS 10;
- Microsoft’s Edge 11, version 40 onward;
3. You shall not deliver unlawful content via the Platform. Also, while using the Platform, You shall not introduce any Malicious Code (“Malicious Code” refers to time locks, time bombs, timers, clocks, counters, viruses, Trojan horses or other harmful or malicious code, files, scripts, agent or programs, including, without limitation, those designed, or intended by any person, or which may (i) cause loss of, or corruption or damage to any software or computer systems; and/or (ii) prevent access to or allow unauthorized access to any software or computer system or data; and/or (iii) impair the operation of any software or computer system; and/or (iv) damage the reputation of the provider of the Platform).
III. INFORMATION ON THE PROVIDER OF THE PLATFORM
| THE PLATFORM IS PROVIDED TO YOU BY:
||FOR JOB OFFERS IN:|
Albania Sh.p.k., Rruga Faik Konica, Ndërtesa nr. 6, Hyrja nr. 7, 1010, Tiranë,
Advisory Services d.o.o., Zmaja od Bosne 17c, 71 000 Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Bosnia and Herzegovina|
Bulgaria EOOD, 103, Alexander Stambolijski Blvd., Sofia Tower (Mall of Sofia),
Sofia, 1303, Bulgaria
Savjetodavne Usluge d.o.o., Radnicka cesta 80, 10 000 Zagreb, Croatia
Deloitte Audit Eesti, registered in Estonia, number of registration: 10687819,
address: Roosikrantsi 2, 10119 Tallinn, Estonia
Advisory and Management Consulting Private Limited Company, Dozsa Gyorgy ut
84/C, 1068 Budapest,
Hungary (company registration number: 01-10-044100)
Auditing and Consulting Ltd., Dozsa Gyorgy ut 84/C, 1068 Budapest, Hungary
(company registration number: 01-09-071057)
CRS Limited Liability Company, Dozsa Gyorgy ut 84/C, 1068 Budapest, Hungary
(company registration number: 01-09-975176)
Legal Göndöcz and Partners Law Firm, Dozsa Gyorgy ut 84/C, 1068 Budapest,
Kosova sh.p.k, Rr. Lidhja e Pejës, Nr.177, Pristine, Kosovo
ar ierobežotu atbildību "Deloitte Latvia", company registered in
Commercial Register of Republic of Latvia under registration No 40003247787,
legal address: Grēdu iela 4A, Rīga, LV-1019, Republic of Latvia
Lietuva UAB, legal entity code - 111525235, address - Jogailos st. 4, LT-01116
& Touche, 65 Stefan cel Mare blvd, of. 300-302, district 1, Chișinău
d.o.o. Podgorica with its registry number: 5-0103354/019, tax identification
number: 02310783, headquartered at Bulevar Svetog Petra Cetinjskog no. bb,
d.o.o. Skopje with its registered number 4881427, TAX number: 4030994253680,
headquartered at Partizanski odredi no. 15A, Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
|Deloitte CE Business Services Sp. z
o.o., KRS 0000270654,
headquartered at al. Jana Pawla II22, 00-133 Warsaw, Poland
d.o.o. Banja Luka with its registry number: 01913239, tax identification
number: 4400883000008, headquartered at Braće Mažar i majke Marije no. 58 and
60 Banja Luka, Republic of Srpska
|Republic of Srpska|
|Deloitte Audit SRL, 4-8 Nicolae
Titulescu Str., 2nd floor - Deloitte Area, 3rd floor, district 1, Bucharest
Tax SRL, 4-8 Nicolae Titulescu Str., 2nd floor - Deloitte Area, 3rd floor, district 1, Bucharest
Consultanta SRL, 4-8 Nicolae Titulescu Str., 2nd floor - Deloitte Area, 3rd floor, district 1, Bucharest
|Reff & Asociații SCA, 4-8
Nicolae Titulescu Str., 3rd floor, district 1, Bucharest
GES Support Services SRL, 4-8 Nicolae Titulescu Str., 2nd floor - Deloitte Area, 3rd floor, district 1, Bucharest
Tehnologie SRL, 46D-46E-48 Pipera Rd, Building B Oregon Park, 3rd floor, district 2, Bucharest
d.o.o. Beograd, with its registry number: 07770413, tax identification number:
100048772, headquartered at Terazije no. 8, Belgrade, Republic of Serbia
Audit s.r.o. with its registered seat at Digital Park II, Einsteinova 23, 851
01 Bratislava, Slovak Republic, ID NO.: 31 343 414, registered with the
Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Sec. Sro, Insert No.
svetovanje d.o.o., Dunajska cesta 165, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
IV. CONDITIONS FOR ACCESSING AND USING THE PLATFORM
1. The Platform may be used only if You declare that:
- the data and information provided by You are complete, do not mislead and do not infringe the law or the rights of third persons;
- the data and information provided by You are not stored only on the Platform by You, and their possible loss or removal by the provider of the Platform will not cause damage to You;
- You will not disclose Your access password to Your account on the Platform to third persons.
2. You are required to monitor the account of the e-mail address indicated at the registration on an ongoing basis.
3. The provider of the Platform may refuse to create or may remove Your account if, in the provider’s reasonable opinion, the data or information provided by You are illegal, immoral or infringe the rights of third persons, or the provider’s legitimate interests.
5. The Platform is provided to You free of charge.
6. The provider of the Platform reserves the right to:
- cease temporarily the provision of the Platform, in particular, due to the maintenance or modification of the Platform, or for other objective circumstances;
- modify the Platform’s functionality, in particular, cease the provision of some part of or the whole Platform without reasons.
8. The provider is not liable for, among other things alia:
- the contents provided by You via the Platform that infringe the law or the rights of third persons;
- the loss of the data by the user caused by the objective factors (e.g. equipment failure) or by the circumstances independent of the provider, including, in particular, attributable to the other users;
- damages resulting from ceasing the provision of the Platform;
- damages resulting from the provisioning of untrue, inaccurate or incomplete data or information by You;
V. COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
1. You may submit complaints on the undue performance of the Platform by the provider by sending an e-mail message to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The complaint should include at least:
- Your full name;
- indication of the undue performance of the Platform which Your complaint refers to;
- description of the circumstances justifying the complaint.
3. The provider reserves the right not to consider complaints not containing elements indicated in point 2 above.
4. The provider shall consider the complaint within 14 days from the date of its submission to the indicated e-mail address and shall send the reply to Your e-mail address.
VI. FINAL PROVISIONS