Forensic Solutions Centre
End-to-end managed services tailored to identify, monitor and mitigate your financial crime risk.
Regulatory changes across Europe are increasing operational complexity and the cost of compliance. Deloitte has created Forensic Solutions Centre (“FSC”) to assist clients with the identification, mitigation and monitoring of financial crime risk using a dedicated team of subject matter experts. Through on-demand or managed services, FSC is deploying leading technology and elastic engagement models to reduce clients’ costs and help mitigate their risk more effectively.
- Five signs you need a managed service provider
- Business Intelligence Services
- Transaction monitoring
- Whistleblower services
- Our approach
Four signs you need a managed service provider
Your team cannot meet the demand.
Your costs are increasing rapidly.
Your technology is outdated.
You lack process & regulatory expertise.
The Deloitte Forensic Solutions Centre offers:
- Qualified staff that can be rapidly and flexibly mobilised;
- Access to the newest technology, proven methodologies and process expertise that will reduce your operational cost, enhance effectiveness and help you to tackle regulatory challenges;
- Elastic engagement models including complete or semi-complete outsourcing.
Business Intelligence Services
Through the application of automated processes, access to market leading information and in-house expertise Deloitte offers a cost-effective quality service covering:
• Third-party Due Diligence
• Onboarding Process
• Ongoing KYC Monitoring
• PEP & Sanctions Screening
Engagement models include managed service and Know Your Customer ('KYC') on-demand.
A proven due diligence methodology and automation of the alert investigation process enable clients to significantly reduce the time and cost of compliance.
The Forensic Solutions Centre provides the following services:
• Transaction monitoring (TM) alert reviews for third party payment providers, Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), banking, global markets, trade finance, etc.
• Alert review backlog analysis, management and reduction
• Transaction monitoring processes development, enhancement and monitoring
Deloitte SafeSpace is a whistleblowing service that can help your organisation detect incidents early, before they become high risk issues. Through Deloitte Halo, an integrated platform, the Forensic Solutions Centre is uniquely positioned to provide a fully independent outsourced service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Confidentiality and security
• Multiple channels
• 24/7 operations
• Trained investigators
• Quality control
• Anywhere, anytime reports
• Restricted Authorisation
Report workplace fraud and misconduct.
Download our brochure (PDF)
- Identification of client’s issues: Our solution designers work with the client to diagnose the needs and requirements of the project.
- Solution design: Through various steps including workshops and proven methodology, our team creates a comprehensive service operating model.
- Mobilisation: Mobilisation of the most suitable resources and final process and procedures design.
- Technology security: Secure technology infrastructure set-up.
- Business as Usual (BAU) operations: Operations at Forensic Solutions Centre or client location.
- Quality check: Regular quality assurance and quality checks performed according to Deloitte standards.
- Management information: Analysis of trends and key performance indicators presented in a user-friendly dashboard.