Our dedicated team of specialist environmental lawyers has been providing environmental law compliance services for many years. We have extensive experience of advising state and private, national and multinational clients in a range of sectors including energy and resources, construction, mining, manufacturing and others.
Our services include:
At Deloitte Legal we customize our services to each client’s needs. Importantly,
we work closely with our clients to plan and deliver our services, enabling
them to experience greater value as an organization.
- Environmental Reviews
- Environmental due diligence — the review can be a full review of all environment related documentation or a targeted review of specific documents
- Development/review of internal environmental and policies and procedures in accordance with the law and best global practices
- Interpretation/practical application of environmental law
- Advice on any environmental, ecological and legal regulations on emissions, oil production by-products such as sulphur and gas, the storage of oil, mining and oil refinery waste and liability for violations of environmental law
- Advising on the new recycling responsibilities imposed on a wide range of producers and importers of goods
- Administrative assistance/assessment
- Assistance in obtaining licenses, permits, etc.
- Review and assessment of environmental payments and fines for emissions/excess emissions and damage from an environmental, administrative and tax law perspective
- Representing clients’ interests in court and out of court when disputing environmental audit findings and/or compensation for environmental damage