Join our MasterClasses and improve your understanding of the latest changes in technology-related consulting services, and help shape the future of these services while embedding sustainability at the core. These classes are a unique opportunity where representatives of prominent NGO’s, corporations and universities come together to enable cross-field exchanges and real-life learning experiences. During the classes you will help solve real-life business case studies and be directly connected with the job market and key decision makers in the field.
You will also:
- Get ECTS credits and United Nations certification
- Increase tech muscle in new fields that are on high demand in the job market.
- Increase your professional network with top prominent companies and NGO’s.
- Get inspired from guest speakers and professionals in the field.
- Date: 12-13.05.2023
- About: Learn about the role of IT in the M&A world, from mega deals to start-ups.
- Topic: IT in Mergers and Acquisitions throughout the whole M&A lifecycle, including opportunities and challenges – from mega deals to start-ups. Includes sustainable IT M&A.
- Setup: The MasterClass will be delivered in an interactive way by Deloitte’s IT M&A practice and will be enriched with various industry prominent guest speakers, real life case studies.
- Partners: ON Running, ABB
- Audience: Students with an IT focus, business studies students with a focus on M&A and start-up’s, corporate representatives working in the (IT) M&A field.
- Date: 02-03.06.2023
- About: Understand how technology can help reduce the environmental impact of companies.
- Topic: Technology and its capabilities to increase sustainability within organizations by measuring, analyzing and tracking progress to minimize environmental impact. Technology as a footprint creator.
- Setup: The MasterClass will be delivered by Deloitte’s IT Technology Strategy and Transformation practice with the close collaboration with other companies. The class will be driven mostly by case studies and guest speeches, with limited lecturing content.
- Partners: UBS, Lalique, ABB, ON Running
- Audience: Students with a sustainability focus, business & IT students interested in IT & sustainability inter-connections, corporate representatives working in the areas of IT and Sustainability.
- Date: 09-10.06.2023
- About: Get insights on UN`s Sustainable Development Goals and the role of IT in this space.
- Topic: The importance of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals and the crucial role of information communication technology (ICT) for reaching these goals.
- Setup: The MasterClass will be held in an interactive way by Deloitte and the NGO UNITAR/Educational Empowerment and delivered in a set of parallel case studies. The class will be enriched with initial lecturing module and guest speeches.
- Partners: ON Running, UNITAR
- Audience: Students and corporate representatives with interest in creating a positive impact for our planet and people.
Partners and collaborators
Pfingstweidstrasse 11, 8005 Zurich, Switzerland