Learn about us
Deloitte offers integrated services that include Audit, Risk Advisory, Tax & Legal, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with business and industry knowledge to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services to selected clients.
These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”). Each DTTL member firm provides services in particular geographic areas and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. Each DTTL member firm is structured in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates, and other related entities.
Not every DTTL member firm provides all services, and certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are legally separate and independent entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts and omissions, and not those of each other. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
About Deloitte Switzerland
Deloitte Switzerland has over 1,800 professionals operating out of 6 cities: Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich (headquarters). Our purpose at Deloitte is to make an impact that matters to our clients, our people and society. We work with our clients to help them identify and solve complex issues and we provide insight and opinion on marketplace uncertainties which are impacting both national and global organisations in Switzerland. In FY17, Deloitte Switzerland acted for 95% of the companies in the SMI Index and has further developed its business, its people, and the impact the firm has on its clients and the society through:
- Evolving and adapting our services and capabilities to meet the changing business environment, taking full advantage of Deloitte’s global partnerships with Apple, Amazon Web Services, Salesforce, Cisco, SAP, McLaren, and, most recently, HP
- Helping major organisations in life sciences and financial services transform their business as well as reduce their costs with robotics and intelligent automation (see our client stories for some highlights)
- Leveraging big data and analytics to help consumer and industrial products organisations address the global management of customs duties
- Deploying exponential technologies to deliver the audit of the future and intelligent software to further enhance our forensic capabilities
- Embedding innovation at the heart of our organisation – showcased through the recent creation of the Deloitte Garage, dedicated to designing and building new business models and solutions
- Working closely with regulators and legislators to ensure we take a leading role in the development of future governance frameworks and requirements
In the 2017 fiscal year ended 31 May 2017, Deloitte Switzerland has increased its net revenue from CHF 388 million to CHF 438 million, marking the continuation of Deloitte’s exceptional growth path in Switzerland. All business areas – Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal – contributed to the 13% year-on-year growth.