IFRS in your pocket
IFRS in your pocket is our popular guide to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). In addition to useful summaries of all current Standards and Interpretations, it includes a vast array of information about global accounting standard setting.
This 120-page guide includes information about:
- The IASB organisation — its structure, membership, due process, contact information, and a chronology,
- Use of IFRSs around the world, including updates on Europe, United States, Canada, and elsewhere in the Americas and Asia-Pacific,
- Recent pronouncements — those which are effective and those which can be early adopted,
- Summaries of current Standards and related Interpretations, as well as the Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting and the Preface to IFRSs,
- IASB agenda projects and active research topics,
- IFRS Interpretations Committee current agenda topics,
- Other useful IASB-related information.
For previous editions please follow this link.