Project Risk & Programme Assurance | Deloitte Switzerland | Risk Advisory | Solutions has been added to your bookmarks.
Project Risk & Programme Assurance
For a project to succeed it must deliver on time, to budget and to the required level of quality. However, the successful achievement of these objectives is threatened by numerous risks. The effective identification and management of these risks is therefore critical to success.
Whether you are directly involved in running or overseeing projects or you’re a head of Internal Audit with significant projects on your audit plan, we can provide you with an independent assessment on the current status of a project in addressing the risks that may threaten its success or with support to keep it on track.
- The organisation has significant programmes or capital projects in flight and management is looking for assurance that they are running to plan.
- The organisation is running a number of programmes/projects and management has concerns over their delivery as a whole.
- The Internal Audit department is faced with the challenge of providing assurance over high-profile change and integration programmes that are of fundamental importance to the business.
Project and Capital Programme assurance
- identify key risks to project success
- assess the quality of project management controls
- provide an independent assessment over the current status of a project/programme
- provide objective rather than subjective assurance over the adequacy of project controls using our Predictive Project Analytics tool
PMO effectiveness review
- assess the integration of projects across the organisation
- perform PMO effectiveness reviews, or
- assist in the setting up of an effective PMO
Project assurance and change training
- provide co-sourced or out-sourced resources to develop a change audit plan and manage/deliver project audits
- develop a change assurance methodology and/or provide training to the IA department