Life at Deloitte
Apprenticeship at Deloitte Switzerland
Deloitte is the largest company in the world in financial auditing and tax, legal services and business consulting. It provides training to apprentices at its offices in Zurich in the area of “service and administration”.
Deloitte attaches great importance to having employees worldwide with diverse personalities and backgrounds. Its Swiss offices alone employ individuals from 55 different countries. If you, too, think that would like to work in an international and multicultural environment, then Deloitte could be the place for you!
What we offer you:
- A varied and diverse basic commercial training programme involving rotation through different departments every six months
- A structured introduction to the company
- Full integration within a team, and first-rate professional and practical trainers who are motivated to support you through your apprenticeship
- Regular conversations to discuss your progress and next steps
- Various career paths within the company after you have completed your apprenticeship
What you must be able to offer us:
- A good school-leaving qualification
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German, and basic knowledge of English
- You should be communicative, able to work well in a team, and eager to learn new things on a daily basis
- You should enjoy structured work
- Good computer knowledge
- An ability to contribute ideas and suggestions
Do you think you might be interested in completing an apprenticeship at Deloitte in Zurich? If so, you can apply for the apprenticeship advertised on our online portal here.
All applications must be submitted online. We do not accept postal or speculative applications for apprenticeships. Please upload the following PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV including a professional photo
- School certificates (primary and secondary level)
- Trial apprenticeship reports (if any)
- Multicheck aptitude analysis
Report from a past apprentice, Sugi Karunainathan
Sugi completed her apprenticeship at Deloitte in 2015 through Berufslehr-Verbund Zürich (BVZ).
After passing her final apprenticeship examination, Sugi was offered a permanent position in our Audit department as a Client Services Administrator. She has since obtained a diploma in accounting and fiduciary business, and from December 2017, she has been employed in the financial accounting area, where she is working towards her Vocational Baccalaureate, with support from Deloitte.
“During my apprenticeship at Deloitte I gained valuable insight into a number of departments thanks to the company’s rotation programme. Among other areas, I worked in marketing, HR, consulting and accounting. The programme helped me a lot in planning my career.”