Career Start | Deloitte Switzerland | Careers | Students has been added to your bookmarks.
Life at Deloitte
Ready to propel your growth and fuel your success?
Do you want to go far in your career? Do you want to go beyond the theory and get practical experience in a dynamic working environment? The company that you choose to begin your career with has a huge influence on your future professional path.
Deloitte offers a dynamic range of audit & risk advisory, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to our clients.
Defining your career path is as simple as knowing that as your goals change, you have the freedom and mobility to shift your career across business disciplines and borders within the Deloitte network. Whatever your aspirations, we will help you to find a path that will meet your changing needs and support you in enjoying a rewarding career with one of the leading professional services networks in the world.
As a graduate hire, with approximately one to two years experience (including internships), you will join our firm as a junior. Read below what it takes to enter and what you can expect from us.
Of course, you need to meet a few basic requirements if you want to make a good start with us. Ultimately, we want you to be right for us and us to be right for you.
This is what you can expect from us:
- Learning from experienced professionals around the globe in a fast-changing and team oriented environment
- Possibility to get trained to become an auditor or tax expert, to attend courses and obtain certifications – we provide you the time and financial support
- Become a specialist in your field
- Exciting challenges, varied client projects and as a result, an opportunity to develop quickly
- Get rewarded for outstanding performance
- Possibility to travel and/or work abroad for a period of time and to take on responsibility from an early stage
- Competitive compensation and social benefits
This is what we expect from you:
- Excellent Bachelor's, Master's or PhD degree
- Very good command of the local language and English, with additional languages being an advantage
- Open, communicative and a team player
- Driven, motivated and inquisitive
- Gained some practical experience during studies
- Ability to think analytically and take a structured approach to work
We do not throw you in at the deep end.
We want you to enjoy every day with us and want you to develop professionally as well as personally. You can rely on the support and experience of an ever-expanding network of people that you will get to know at Deloitte. They all went through the same learning stages as you and are more than happy to help you. To make starting easier, we assign two experienced advisors to you right from your first working day.
Your buddy helps you get to know our company and our staff. He or she is your contact person for any questions you may have, no matter how big or small. Your buddy is there to help you settle in and feel comfortable with us.
If you have career questions, then your coach is the person to go to. Maybe you are still unsure which path you want to take. Your coach helps you to make these decisions. He or she also provides you with constructive feedback on your work. So you always know where you stand and where you have room to develop.
Buddy & Coach