Life at Deloitte
We keep your career on track
Are you looking for a new professional challenge? Do you want to take on challenging assignments? And use your specialist and leadership skills in a dynamic, international company – a company whose member firms support more than 80% of the world's biggest companies from a wide range of industries? Then we are the place for you.
Under the name "Deloitte", tens of thousands of accomplished experts across the globe work in Audit, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory as part of independent companies.
If you join us, you will get to know the world. Deloitte is one of the industry's Big Four. We are represented by more than 280,000 committed employees in 680 offices across more than 150 countries. For international projects, you therefore work closely with colleagues around the globe.
The international orientation of our employees is a key element of our corporate philosophy. That's why we strongly encourage development opportunities in this respect – for example, through cross-country assignments or with our international exchange programme, which gives you the chance to prove and expand your skills in a different country.
You see, at Deloitte, your career opportunities are practically limitless.
Of course, you need to meet a few basic requirements if you want to make a good start with us. Ultimately, we want you to be right for us and us to be right for you.
This is what you can expect from us:
- Learning from experienced professionals around the globe in a fast-changing and team oriented environment
- Explore and drive your ideas in a challenging context
- Become a specialist in your field, being part of a team winning new work and delivering on ambitious growth targets
- Exciting challenges, varied client projects and as a result, an opportunity to develop quickly
- Possibility to do further education by attending courses and obtaining certifications – we provide you the time and financial support
- Get rewarded for outstanding performance
- Possibility to travel and/or work abroad for a period of time
- Competitive compensation and social benefits
This is what we expect from you:
- Excellent Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD or MBA degree with a background in either business economics, finance, law, engineering or science
- If requested, a degree as a Swiss Certified Accountant, Swiss Tax Expert or equivalent
- Many years of previous work experience from a top management consultancy, Big Four, strategy house or a corporate environment in either the Financial Services Industry or in Private Sector
- Success at both planning and driving revenue growth and profitability growth initiatives
- The ability to write, structure and present client ready work
- Project and team management experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong commercial acumen/market awareness
- Leadership potential
- Fluent in either German or French and English, with additional languages being an advantage
- Flexible with schedule and willing to travel nationally and internationally as required for client projects
We want you to enjoy every day with us and want you to develop professionally as well as personally. You can rely on the support and experience of an ever-expanding network of people that you will get to know at Deloitte. They all went through the same learning stages as you and are more than happy to help you. To make starting easier, we assign two experienced advisors to you right from your first working day.
Your buddy helps you get to know our company and our staff. He or she is your contact person for any questions you may have, no matter how big or small. Your buddy is there to help you settle in and feel comfortable with us.
If you have career questions, then your coach is the person to go to. Maybe you are still unsure which path you want to take. Your coach helps you to make these decisions. He or she also provides you with constructive feedback on your work. So you always know where you stand and where you have room to develop.
Buddy and Coach