Life at Deloitte
Go beyond the theory
"Learning by doing" is the best way to start a successful career. And since we are also interested in fostering young talent, at Deloitte we offer you a wide range of exciting and educational internships.
Are you enrolled at a Swiss university and have you completed at least four semesters? Do you want to go beyond the theory and get practical experience in a dynamic working environment? Then Deloitte is just the place for you.
Of course you need to meet a few basic requirements in order to complete an internship with us. Ultimately, we want you to be right for us and us to be right for you.
This is what you can expect from us:
- Three- to six-month internship opportunities in either Audit, Tax, Consulting or Financial Advisory
- Fully integrated into an effective and motivated team
- Support through a buddy and a coach throughout the whole internship
- Possibility to work on interesting local and international assignments
This is what we expect from you:
- At least four semesters at a Swiss university completed or a Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Very good command of the local language and English, with additional languages being an advantage
- Open, communicative and a team player
- Driven, motivated and inquisitive
- Ability to think analytically and take a structured approach to work
We do not throw you in at the deep end.
We want you to enjoy every day of your internship with us and want you to develop professionally as well as personally. You can rely on the support and experience of an ever-expanding network of people that you will get to know at Deloitte. They all went through the same learning stages as you and are more than happy to help you. To make starting easier, we assign two experienced advisors to you right from your first working day.
Your buddy helps you get to know our company and our staff. He or she is your contact person for any questions you may have, no matter how big or small. Your buddy is there to help you settle in and feel comfortable with us.
If you have career questions, then your counsellor is the person to go to. Maybe you are still unsure which path you want to take. Your coach helps you to make these decisions. He or she also provides you with constructive feedback on your work. So you always know where you stand and where you have room to develop.
Buddy and Counsellor