Women Tech Boot Camp has been added to your bookmarks.
Life at Deloitte
Women Tech Boot Camp
A digital career opportunity for women
Deloitte Zurich office and external location downtown Zurich
The future of work is digital. Participate in our Women Tech Boot Camp and upskill for a job in the booming field of digital.
What the Tech Boot Camp will do for you
At the Tech Boot Camp, you will learn about:
- robotics, data analytics and code development
- implementing agile and cybersecurity
- digital technologies such as blockchain, cloud and virtual and augmented reality
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, and their application.
You will attend an introductory two-day teaser on 28 & 29 March (full day). If you convince us during these days, we will invite you to the following two-week Tech Boot camp from 16 – 27 April (13.00 – 19.00, except Sat/Sun). After this, you will know the basics of coding and will be able to ‘talk tech’.
For successful applicants, the Tech Boot Camp is free of charge.
If you can convince us of your enthusiasm and potential, we will then offer you an internship or a permanent position in one of our technical or digital teams.
Please note that the registration is now closed.
Criteria for participation
To be eligible for the Tech Boot Camp, you must be a woman and
- A graduate without tech background but curious and open to learn
- Have a couple of years of project management experience but are new to tech
- Want to return to work after a long job break and see technology as your chance to make a fresh start
- You are curious and interested in everything to do with technology.
- You should also be fluent in English.
To become part of this exciting journey, apply now using the adjacent link. We will select our participants from the most promising applications and CVs we receive.
The deadline for submitting your CV, including brief reasons why you want to join, is 20 March 2018.