Monitor Deloitte Challenge 2019 – Switzerland
Real-life exposure to Consulting
Are you interested in learning more about Strategy Consulting careers? Do you enjoy working in an interactive team to approach multidisciplinary business challenges? If so, gain real-life exposure, hands-on experience, as well as potential prizes by putting together a team to participate in the Monitor Challenge.
What is the Monitor Challenge?
The Monitor Challenge is a strategy competition organized by Monitor Deloitte Switzerland, open to students graduating in 2019 or 2020 (see signup information). Participants will need to organize in teams of 2 to 4 students and compete on a business case provided by Monitor Deloitte Switzerland. The competition will take place between April 21, 2019 and May 10, 2019.
Why to participate?
- Live a challenging team experience
- Gain experience in case studies
- Get a glance at what strategy consulting is about
- Get the opportunity to meet and network with consultants from Monitor Deloitte Switzerland
- Only students graduating from Master level studies in 2019 or 2020 are allowed to participate in the competition
- Participants must organize themselves into teams of 2 (minimum) to 4 (maximum)
- Please note that as part of the registration students will be required to submit their CVs. Teams will be screened based on CVs of their team members, taking into account: education, work/internship experience, extra curriculum activities etc.
- Teams that pass the initial screening will receive invitation to participate in the first round of the competition.
Each team is to register all its participants before the signup deadline, set on April 17 at 23.59.
|- Team signup must be completed by April 17, 23.59|
|- Registered and successfully screened participants will receive the case on April 25 by 12.00|
|- The case submission deadline is set on April 28, 23:59|
|- The finalist names will be released by May 3|
|- The final round will take place at the Deloitte office in Zurich on May 10|