Helping business to survive, recover and emerge stronger from a crisis
Crisis in a business environment is often sudden and unforeseen and can leave even the best-laid continuity plans feeling inadequate and limited. Some organisations will never have faced a crisis before and may therefore require assistance from senior professionals who have experience in advising senior management teams to ensure that a crisis is sufficiently well managed to prevent it from spiralling out of control.
Our professionals have deep experience in assisting senior management teams to navigate through a wide range of crisis situations across a number of industries, and also when dealing with incidents such as disruption of the supply chain or production outage. They focus on providing pragmatic and innovative solutions and responses to often unique challenges that require a flexible and measured approach. Deloitte can provide managerial resource and staff with functional and industry expertise, internationally and at short notice.
How Deloitte can help
Our seasoned team works in a hands-on manner and at close quarters with management to:
- stabilise the situation to buy time to sufficiently assess and coordinate the next key steps
- implement measures to ensure sufficient short-term liquidity
- proactively communicate with, and ensure buy-in of, the key stakeholders
- evaluate a robust turnaround plan to address the key strategic, operational and financial issues as well as regulatory matters
- develop a contingency plan and alternative strategies to protect value for stakeholders