Tax Trust and Fiduciary | Deloitte Switzerland | Financial Services | Banking | Services has been added to your bookmarks.
Tax Trust and Fiduciary
Deloitte offers unsurpassed qualifications in the Swiss marketplace concerning the impact of the U.S. Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), UK FATCA and the impending OECD Common Reporting Standard (CRS) on trust companies, trusts and related fiduciary structures.
Our credentials in this sphere include
- Our Deloitte FSI Tax team has on-going engagements of varying scopes and commitments with numerous Swiss trust companies, assisting them in every aspect of their FATCA compliance programs, including entity classification, client structure classification, registration, the development of compliance frameworks, sponsoring, onboarding and due diligence
- We are finalizing a trust classification and account holder identification solution unique to the market, which provides us unparalleled insight into the FATCA-relevant operations of Swiss and foreign trust companies
- We provide counsel to Deloitte colleagues in other jurisdictions on FATCA-related trust matters
- Since 2012, we host a monthly FATCA discussion forum for numerous leading trust practitioners in the Swiss market
- We are a leading voice for the technical and operational interpretation of FATCA for trusts, invited to contribute at conferences and develop industry material
We tailor our services to the client’s size and appetite, advising on compliance matters for globe-spanning trust companies, domestic trust companies with minimal international operations and Single Family Offices.