Deloitte helps companies protect their brand and reputation by proactively advising on their exposure to fraud, corruption, and other financial crime issues.
Using our global network of intelligence analysts and advanced analytics technology, we quickly and efficiently gain an understanding of our client’s exposure—giving them useful and actionable advice across their business.
- Increased regulatory activity and enforcements
- Increasing criminal sophistication
- Lack of understanding of data risks
- Adoption of new business models and new markets increase exposure to previously unknown risks
- Economic and political turmoil
Benefits we bring
- Holistic approach: Support in setting up target operating models in the entire Financial Crime lifecycle (Compliance, Prevention, Detection, Investigation, Remediation, Testing and Monitoring) to make the organization resilient
- Recognising risks in advance using predictive technologies and artificial intelligence in order to not only train employees on compliance but also measure the culture in the organization to ensure the right “tone at the middle” (Vorsia), as such
- Use of advanced technology capabilities to automate human activities required in this process which are often manual, repetitive and rules-based, e.g. with Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- AML, Sanctions and Regulatory Advisory
- Anti-Corruption and Bribery Risks and Controls Assessment
- Anti-Fraud Risks and Controls Assessment
- Financial Crime Strategy and Remediation
- Training and Compliance tools, such as Vorsia