Automation is here to stay…but what about your workforce?
Preparing your organization for the new worker ecosystem
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) offers great potential for businesses to get smarter and more efficient. Successful organizations will be those who embrace the change associated with this innovation, and refocus their workforce to maximize the value from this initiative.
This Deloitte Global report outlines a clear roadmap for you to deploy RPA within your organization. Our paper indicates that companies that are not already considering automation as a component of a broader worker ecosystem will miss significant opportunities for efficiency, quality enhancement, risk mitigation, innovation, and ultimately growth.
Key findings enable you to:
- determine what processes are ideally suited for RPA, and understand how RPA will impact your workforce.
- establish appropriate change management and governance processes, and get executive buy-in to facilitate deployment.
- design an organizational structure that clearly defines roles and responsibilities, and measurable goals for your new worker ecosystem.
- redefine performance management for the new workforce to encourage continual improvement, and ensure best possible outcomes.
This report, Automation is here to stay…but what about your workforce?, is the first in a series of upcoming reports looking at automation in Financial Services.
Read this report to learn what automation has to offer, and how that might impact your business. Contact a Deloitte professional to get strategic advice on how you can prepare your workforce for launching your next automation initiative.
- What key competencies are needed in the digital age?: The study discusses the associated effects on the Swiss labour force and highlights what competencies will be particularly sought after in the future.
- Transforming the Swiss economy: This study examines the effects of automation on different Swiss business sectors and highlights what opportunities and challenges it will create for companies.
- Structural change creates jobs: This study shows that the positive effects of automation in Switzerland will continue to dominate in the future.
- Man and Machine - robots on the rise: This report explores the impact of automation on jobs in Switzerland.
- Next generation automation: This report highlights the differences between robotic automation + artificial intelligence led automation and helps you choose which to prioritize.
- The robots are here: This report examines Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and its role in shared services and Global Business Services (GBS).