Integration Advisory has been added to your bookmarks.
After you make the deal, make it deliver.
If you are looking to acquire a company or already just before or after Closing, Deloitte’s expert integration team in Switzerland can provide you with leading capabilities and experience. Without experience, knowledge, proven and tested methodologies and tools, or the right governance and structures in place, the integration itself can become difficult to steer, costs may exceed expectations, and synergy benefits may never be realised.
Your Integration challenges
Many companies tend to underestimate the effort, workload, challenges and surprises, costs, and resources required for a successful closing (Day 1) and issue free integration. Yet, ignoring all or some of these factors, endangers the success of the integration.
Capturing the value of the deal is a balancing act that requires intense focus and close attention to all aspects of the integration as well as managing employees, customers, and investors. This requires someone who is not only a project manager, but who also has an understanding of your business and the M&A environment.
How Deloitte can help
Deloitte’s dedicated M&A Integration Advisory practice offers the knowledge, proven methodology, experience, and execution-oriented skills gained over the course of hundreds of transactions.
We have a clearly defined approach and methodology to cover your integration from a central planning perspective, as well as all from a corporate function perspective, including finance, human resources, information technology, research and development, sales and marketing, supply chain, procurement, etc. We provide tailored planning and execution based on tested experiences, saving you valuable time and decreasing your risks.
Our Swiss practice is part of a large cross-border team ensuring that we are locally present, wherever you are.
Our approach is hands-on and pragmatic, based on many years working alongside our clients to deliver their acquisitions:
- Defining the integration strategy and approach
- Selecting and/or preparing the Integration Director
- Setting up the integration programme, governance and stakeholder management
- Developing and validating the synergy case and implementing a solution to track to realise them
- Developing target state operating models or Blueprint for the end state and analysing organisational design for the new entity management structures
- Developing detailed integration plans and supporting the development of solutions and resolution of issues
- Advising Integration Directors and key project managers
- Planning and managing the detailed execution with functional experts and central coordination and ensuring business continuity from Day 1
- Mobilising and co-ordinating the project teams around a well-structured and managed integration programme; and
- Managing people issues, change management and integration communication
- Ensuring clarity of scope and target state vision
- Enhancing discipline and control through content-rich, knowledge-based programme management
- Reducing risks and issues, by staying ahead of the issues and deep experience to support swift resolution
- Reducing disruption by focusing on people and change management
- Retaining customers and employees through rigorous execution of customized playbooks; and
- Reducing escalating of costs, caused by faulty or slow solutions