Vendor Due Diligence
Adding value to your divestment process
In a competitive auction process or a dual-track process, when preparing a company for an initial public offering (IPO), a vendor due diligence report (VDD) can add substantial value for the seller. The reliance VDD report helps speeding up the process by providing the potential acquirers with a comprehensive analysis and detailed information about the company that is being sold.
Support management in preparing a consistent sales message
Working closely with our clients, we aim to optimize the reporting prepared for the transaction process. We support our clients in deciding whether a Fact Book or reliance VDD is most appropriate to the envisaged transaction. A VDD report provides a consistent sales message, whilst maintaining a robust and independent view in order to provide the potential acquirers with comfort.
Our services go hand-in-hand with a managed disposal process and controlled data room access. Our tailored Fact Book or VDD offering includes a variety of areas, including insights on financial, tax, operational, commercial, strategic, pension and human resources.
A VDD can add value to a disposal process, when…
- due diligence is required by bidders,
- a number of potential acquirers is involved in an auction process,
- the process timetable is tight and confidentiality is mandatory,
- disruption to the business is to be avoided,
- the transaction is complex and the seller requires control over information requests from potential acquirers,
- the seller requires detailed and high-quality indicative bids,
- the seller requires close control of the auction process.