Art & Finance services
Generating value from art
Deloitte Switzerland, in collaboration with Deloitte Luxembourg, proposes a cluster of top art and finance services for the fine art, cultural and financial sectors.
Listen to our latest Art & Finance webinars
NFTs & Collectibles: Hype or an absolute must in wealth management?
Our Art & Finance services
We provide Art & Finance services for:
- Professional financial advisors (private banks, wealth managers, family offices)
- Institutional investors (hedge funds, endowments funds, private equity firms, art/collectibles/alternative assets investment funds)
- Private / corporate collectors
- Cultural / art institutions, foundations, art project managers
- Corporations looking to develop and extend on art activities
Whatever your sector, we can provide multidisciplinary services and tailor-made solutions relative to your activity.
- Art & Finance seminars for professionals
- Forensic, Anti Money Laundering and Business Intelligence services
- Art fund investment services: Integrating art / collectibles in your investment strategy, monitoring and selecting art funds, review of funds' performance, regulatory, compliance and fund registration, fund reporting, statutory and contractual audit of the financial statements
- New venture services: development and set up assistance, manage gifts and donations to museums, lending art for exhibitions
- Tax services: direct and indirect taxation, international tax planning, VAT analysis and optimisation, tax compliance, valuation advice, tax efficient repatriation strategy, tax reporting, estate planning
- Collection management & logistics services: inventory, advisory on service providers for collection management software systems, transportation, storage, package, framing, lighting, security and insurance
- Strategy services: art-secured lending advisory, strategic analysis, market studies, target audience, cost control, cultural plan, feasibility studies, planning loans to museums, customer practice and marketing, branding and image services
- Financial services: corporate finance services, marketing and investor road-show presentations, preparation of investor presentation materials, business plan, economic impact assessment, financial health check, fundraising audit and development, capital raising
New challenges for the art and cultural market
The unprecedented development of the art market over the past few years has resulted in the ‘financialization’ of the art market. Art is now seen not only as an object of pleasure, but also as a new alternative asset class with interesting business opportunities.
Meanwhile, the globalization of culture means that art organizations and culture-related companies are facing a number of strategic issues critical to reaching their goals. Developments like these have created the need for specialized art and finance services to support them.
- We offer a wide range of art and finance related services (audit, consulting, risk services, legal, tax, financial advisory)
- Deloitte is an international network with offices all over the world. Deloitte’s local employees can provide expertise that fits the legal and political context of each country
- We offer consulting services to the cultural sector. We have experience working with cultural facilities and companies that operate in the art market and we work in close collaboration with experts from the cultural sector.
- Our Art & Finance team members have mixed educational backgrounds and working experience in art/culture and business.
- Our aim is to be at the crossroads of a multiplicity of clients and of a wide range of expert services.